Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to Write a Good Introduction

Writing a good introduction is important. Of course you don't want ot bore your readers. So you need to think of a good intro like: The past should be left alone because it no longer exists. Yet, it is good that I still own my memories. Things I want to engrave, or the things I want to forget, will leave traces in my minds. Sometimes recollection is a joy. Memory is like putting together the puzzle pieces of previous experiences. I believe memory is the core of the soul — like the bulb in the light, without it the light cannot shine.This intro. is good because it has a good not boring beginning and has good details unlike this: I'm going to tell you why the past is the past. I think it is because...
That would be very boring! This intro. doesn't have any good ddetails and is short and it could be better like the other one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your 20 things I am thankful for is really heart-warming and inspiring. When I was done reading it I felt like writing something that! Even my dad thought it was great!!!

    Great Job! : )

    ReplyDelete