20 Things I’m Thankful For
I’m thankful for pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving
I’m thankful for memories that is in my remembrance
I’m thankful for my dogs and how exited they get when they see me
I’m thankful for my parents and friends, feeding me
I’m thankful for my life being hard and easy so I knowing what mistakes not to make
I’m thankful for my friends and how much they love like sisters or brother/sister
I’m thankful for people being there for me when I’m in a situation that I can’t handle myself
I’m thankful for Christmas presents and love on Christmas
I’m thankful for my brother helping me through most of the hardest things like my parents splitting when his already did
I’m thankful for Katlynn my best friend who didn’t know what to do when I’m going through but still gave me a shoulder to cry on
I’m thankful for my mom for forgiving me when I forget to do the dishes or laundry
I’m thankful for pain keeping me alive
I’m thankful for my grandparents and how they would keep me in if something needed to happen with me
I’m thankful for my dog, Angus and how he protects at night when I sleep with him
I’m thankful for ice when I get elbowed in the jaw
I’m thankful for technology from keeping me in touch with the closest friends that move away
I’m thankful for music keeping more memories in my head
I’m thankful for my education helping go through life and how tough it get’s and how easy it can get
I’m thankful for movies showing me lives of other people and comparing it to mine
I’m thankful for peace on earth which makes me calm
hammer...i thought your post was very very touching. to tell you the truth when i read it i was close to tears! great job! that was the first time a piece of writing has touched me so much!
ReplyDelete