The Fame, Fortune, and Friend
Oh my gosh! First my characters name is Stephanie. She has performance tomorrow at nine. It’s at a huge park that she fortunately forgot the name it’s like Cater-er-er something. It get’s really dark there thankful for the lights, she hopes. She hates the dark. Forgetting to mention that it’s a pirate dress up so everyone one will be.
She is 19 and taking college courses at Stanford California . She has a minute younger brother. He is tall blonde and he is a pointy nose. His name is Seth. You can’t ever split them apart. Maybe a month or two but no longer than that. Her parents live back in Nebraska .
“Hey, Seth.” She wanted to ask him to come to her concert.
“Yeah?” He asked like he wasn’t doing anything like he was but he has always been that way.
“You gunna come tonight?”
“Yeah I’m going with my friend Michael.”
“Who?” They argued a little.
“That guy that was in love with you.”
“Ok because I’m not famous and not everyone is in love me. None of your friends are.” It is really sad that she’s so sarcastic sometimes her friends can’t tell apart when she talks.
Now she’s getting her costume with her best friend Kira. Kira and her are close but not like Seth and Stephanie. With the costume she got a paper, it had some strange writing on it so she shoved it in her pocket. Her costume was brown with a black eye patch.
So she’s getting ready on stage, adrenaline moving through her so fast, heart pounding. Suddenly she hears the announcer say “Ladies and gentlemen, Stephanie Myer!”
Her heart still pounding, as she’setting ready to sing. “BOOM” something really hard hit her in the head.
She saw stars and she dropped to the ground.
“OUCH” somebody yelled below her. The paper in her pocket fell on the ground. He looked like a real pirate. “What is this?” He asked like he knew what it was. “You have to go on this trip and help me find this. I’ll write it in English so you can understand and be a navigator to find this treasure! PURE GOLD. We have to get there by tomorrow morning.”
“Wait where am I first?”
“You are in the forest of no not leave trees! There is one tree that isn’t though. We need to get there to get the treasure and dig under it.”
“So where am I sleeping?” She was worried.
“Over my shoulder or your not.” He was very demanding.
“RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!”
“What is that and are you are a real pirate?”
“I’ll tell you later not the time to ask.” We finally got away.
“Yuppp. I sure am.” He was so sure like when you know you want to ride the new roller coaster AGAIN.
“So. That is really weird. Am I in the same time like as in 2010?
“Yeah, but I’m not in the right time.” He sounded like he knew the place though.
“So what was that thing anyway?”
“It was an ancient pirate eating bear. Some things got through that we all didn’t want to.”
“Ok now we NEED to get to that tree.” She was furious.
“It says go this way….” He ran into a tree.
“LOOK. That tree has no leaves. It’s a conifer.”
“You are a smart girl and I was just testing you to see if that you knew. You did, what do I know?”
“Now I forgot to ask why you have that shovel but now I know.”
“Alright little lady you need to start digging.” She was angry with that.
“What about you look like you can lose a few pounds? Besides you’re the guy and I’m the girl. You deserve it.” He groaned like she had won the battle.
“I..I… think I hit something. Help me pull.” It was so hard to pull but she knew it was it because she had a hold of a handle. UP and out it goes.
“OPEN IT” He yelled. She pried it open with a stick. It had a pair of binoculars in it. She was disappointed but he seemed to like it.
She woke up. “Sissy.”
“What happened?”
“You got knocked out!”
“What hit me?” She felt her head and it had a big bump.
“Something hard enough that we don’t need to mention.” Seth was very helpful to her.
“Now I know when I meet a real pirate it is so fake!”
your story was full of excitement and the adventue in it was great!! : )
ReplyDeleteit was a long story but great.
ReplyDelete