It’s Love
This is a story of how Valentine’s Day became. It has to do with two cardinals, named Joy and Aushis. They are in love.
“Hello, my love bird.” Aushis announced. Joy ignored him. He didn’t think he didn’t do anything to make her mad. They sat in silence, until she walked away.
He followed behind her. “Honey, why are you mad at me? It is February 14th a regular old day. I’m sure I didn’t forget anything.”
“Okay, remember when you said I had a weird chirp?” He nodded yes. “It bothered me a lot.”
“Okay.” He said.
“Well now I forgive you because I know you still love me for who I am. Love you.” She said in a thoughtful voice,
“Okay we will officially announce this day Valentines Day. Only because that word sounds good. It will be celebrated with love!!!”
The End
I like the detail you put into the story.
ReplyDeleteI think your folktale is really good. You put alot of details in your folktale.
ReplyDeleteGood folktale Hammer you used good details and I liked it way to go.
ReplyDeleteI love how everything is played out! I liked how you thought outside the box! good job : )
ReplyDeleteIt could have been just a tad bit longer, but other than that it was really good.
ReplyDelete