1) A text to text connection is a book named Ramona and Beezus. Where Ramona is an annoyance to Beezus like David is to Catherine.
2) A text to self connection is that my brother is older but he is still an annoyance to me as David is to Catherine.
3) I am most like David because I have an older sibling and I annoy him like David does to Catherine.
4) David, Do you like to annoy your sister on PURPOSE? -No I didn't think I did/do. What do you like most about your sister?-I like that she takes care of me a lot. Why do you like the movie store so much?-I like to read the ratings and get new movies. Do you like spending time with her all of the time?-I do a lot of the time but I also like to see mom and dad sometimes too. Do you think that you should spend more time with Catherine or mom and dad?- I like to spend more time with Catherine because they are busy a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment