Monday, January 10, 2011

I USED TO BE BUT NOW I AM POEM

I used to be shorter
but now I am taller
I used to be longhaired
but now I am shorter haired
I used to be 2
but now I am 11
I used to be blackhaired
but now I am a blonde
I used to be lonely
but now I am popular
I used to be boring
but now I am fun

5 comments:

  1. i liked how you mde it sound similar to you. I liked how you werent afraid to write whatever you wanted. i wished that you would have made it alot longer because i was temted to read more. Tat was very good hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really cool! my faveorite line was I used to be two but now I am elevan. I like how you explained yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job, you could use more details, but you still put enough in. All in all great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I had no Idea you used to have black hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hammer I loved it. I just don't remeber you being shorter. Sorry. I wished you would have put more detail, but it was still good. I also don't remember you having black hair in any of your pictures or out of pictures.

    ReplyDelete